The Abstract Review process is complete and all authors and speakers notified of the outcome and the Preliminary Conference Programme drafted. The conference programme commences Wednesday 25 October 2017, at 14h00 with an Opening Plenary followed by Parallel Sessions.
The programme consists of a great selection of Parallel, Round Table and World café Session. The Parallel Sessions covers the five conference strands –
- Strengthening Performance Monitoring Systems
- Enhancing Data Management and Visualisation
- Using Evidence for Decision Making
- Lessons learnt from evaluation case studies
- Strengthening the Monitoring and Evaluation Profession
Please click here to DOWNLOAD the Preliminary Programme