ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All accommodation rates quoted are per room per night, including bed, breakfast, tourism levy and VAT at 14%, and EXCLUDE dinner, lunch and any other costs incurred during your stay. These costs are for your own account and payable on departure from the hotel.
- All accommodation is booked on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
- The Conference is being held during a peak period and as such accommodation is limited. It is strongly recommended that accommodation be booked and paid for as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
- Accommodation booked must be pre-paid in full by 31 May 2017. All bookings thereafter are to be paid for on receipt of invoices.
- No accommodation bookings can be confirmed or guaranteed without full pre-payment.
- A maximum of two adults are accommodated in a sharing / twin hotel room.
- Check in after 14h00 and check out at 10h00.
- Please be advised that should payments incur bank charges both local and international, payee and Beneficiary, these charges WILL BE FOR THE DELEGATE’S OWN ACCOUNT. Full payment for these charges are required.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations 91 days prior to the start of the conference (before 02 June 2017) will receive a full refund of all monies paid less a 10% administration fee and local bank charges.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations within 60-30 days of the start of the conference or no-shows; the delegate will be liable for the full amount due.
- After 26 August 2017, we will not accept any more booking done by bank transfer, only credit card.
- All amounts are payable in South African Rand (ZAR). Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged back to the delegate.
- 90 Days prior to the conference date 50% cancellation fee applicable
- 60 Days prior to the conference date 100% cancellation fee applicable
- Should you wish to cancel before 02 June 2017, the amount will be refunded less 10% which is for administration fee and local bank charges